New in the
your first 100 days – Priorities?
You are taking on a new challenge? You want to adjust to your new leadership role? You are in a leadership role, but what now? My first leadership role, which are my priorities? The meaning of leadership?
My Career Coaching in my office or online will help you to get to know yourself better, to define your goals and to progress your career.
How do you gain self-confidence and how do you motivate employees, superiors and stakeholders? And what is your ambition? Managing expectations 360°.
Let’s talk about your professional goals. Book your free initial consultation in my office today.
- Leadership changes are commonplace today, reflecting the increasingly rapid and frequent changes of direction in companies and corporations.
- Change is also an opportunity for everyone involved, both for you as a leader and manager and for the shareholder.
- Your risk, whether as an industry insider or outsider, is high in your new role and, in the “worst case”, a massive loss of image. The majority of new appointments fail because of differing expectations.
- Coaching & Mentoring helps you to gain confidence and clarity in all upcoming activities and to unfold your full potential and energy. Mentoring can support you in all matters over a longer period of time.
- Coaching and mentoring create security, enthusiasm and motivation and provide a certain charisma to convince superiors and employees of your idea.
Executive Coaching – New in the Management position
As an Executive Coach and Career Coach, I use my methodological knowledge and professional experience in the area of leadership transitions and help you to set priorities. What are your own objectives and which visible and invisible expectations are you confronted with? How can you use your strengths in a focused manner?
In the course of Executive Coaching and Career Coaching I support you to find the right approach for you and to act with confidence.
My Executive Coaching for new management positions comprises, among other things, the following topics:
- Personal objectives, expectations
- Managing outspoken and unspoken expectations 360°.
- Prepare environment for change, develop a vision for the future for all stakeholders
- Phase plan, “keep the momentum”
Frequently asked questions
An Executive Coach works methodically to help people prepare or execute their new leadership role with the necessary consideration. In particular, it is about fully developing the coachee’s potential to manage expectations well, motivate key people and create an inspiring picture of the future for all people involved.
Executive coaching gives the coachee space and time to reflect creatively on the phases of his leadership transition and to gain self-confidence.
Coaching for executives or aspiring executives to take on a new leadership role is tailored to your individual needs, depending on the new role you are taking on.
In general, Executive Coaching can proceed as follows:
- First of all, we define your new leadership role as the basis for all further considerations.
- Identify all expectations: Yours, those of your employees and colleagues, those of your managers and stakeholders.
- Define key people and develop an inspiring vision of the future.
- Phase plan and set priorities.
The duration of an Executive Coaching depends on your own goals, the urgency and the type and scope of the coaching. Experience has shown that an Executive Coaching takes between 5 and 7 sessions and is conducted over a number of weeks.
One to two weeks between sessions help you to focus intensively on your topic.
It is important that the coaching process is tailored to your individual needs and goals and helps you to carry out your new leadership role successfully.
Rethinking situations – let’s not lose any time!