Changes are part of my life
People who understand how to communicate complex topics in a simple and intelligible way are fascinating and a great role model for me. As a coach and mentor, I continually aim to put this into practice.
As former CEO, I was in a position to witness corporate management in privately owned and listed businesses, in particular in vision and strategy development, restructuring and corporate acquisitions.
Winning expatriates for almost all European countries, Asia and Australia was a “coaching task” at the time and corresponded even then to today’s demand for contemporary leadership.
In all my tasks and responsibilities, I have noticed that people are more important than facts. Human beings need to be inspired and decisions are predominantly made emotionally.
THE REASON WHY I AM A COACH AND MENTOR
Creating value makes sense to me
My various functions and later responsibilities as CEO allow me to empathise with your particular circumstances.
There were many situations in my professional life where a coach or mentor would have definitely been helpful in providing clarity to make more favourable decisions and hence achieve better results. This is also one of the reasons why I share my knowledge and experience with you based on coaching or/and mentoring approaches.
It is my aim to empower you to develop your full potential.
Your success is also mine and together we create values.
Your success is also mine
and together we create values
Dr. Dieter Kainz
- Coaching & Mentoring as certified Coach according to International Coaching Federation ICF
- Outstanding knowledge of strategy, restructuring and change management processes in listed and privately owned companies as CEO.
- Sound understanding of the whole value chain from supply to production to M&S.
- Substantial experience in leading international teams of various scopes.
ANRICA, Executive Board Member (Austria Natural Resources Management and International Cooperation Agency)
Coaching & Mentoring
Lecturer at University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna, Marketing & Strategy
Consulting, Coaching and Mentoring
2010 – 2013
Hasslacher Holding GmbH, CEO
1999 – 2010
StoraEnso Timber Austria
- Senior Vice President M&S StoraEnso Timber and Board Member of SET AG in Austria
- Vice President of the Central European Production Group in Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and Poland and Board Member of SET AG in Austria
1997 – 1999
Holzindustrie Schweighofer HIS, Sales Director.
HIS merged 1999 with StoraEnso Timber
1994 – 1997
Frantschach Group (today MONDI), MD of the sawmill.
Turnaround, drove and managed the divestment. Share deal with HIS.
1989 – 1994
Raiffeisen Organization Vienna (Cooperative), Head of Timber Department.
Supplying the timber industry, pulp and paper industry and particle board industry.
1980 – 1983
Walter Kainz Harvesting Company, Head of Technical Department
2004 – 2013
President proHolz Austria, the main advertising platform for the Timber Industry
2000 – 2013
Executive Member of the Austrian Timber Industry Association
- Decoration of Honor for merits to the Republic of Austria. “Großes Ehrenzeichen für die Verdienste um die Republik Österreich“, recognition for the development of exports to overseas markets
- proHolz Homage, recognition for impulses to boost the use of timber as building material
- Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation ICF
- The Art & Science of Coaching, Erickson International
- Consulting and Reorganization
- Technical Office
- Erickson International, Erickson Solution Focused Coach Diploma
- Helsinki School of Economics, Executive Program StoraEnso Helsinki, Vienna, Düsseldorf, Shanghai
- University of Natural Resources and Life Science Vienna, Dissertation: Trading Functions & Logistics
- University of Natural Resources and Life Science Vienna, Diploma: Harvesting Companies
my blog draws attention to the potential of coaching and mentoring to evolve perspectives & skills.
Rethinking situations – let’s not lose any time!